PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
I'm going to Oklahoma City on business in 2 weeks. Any notable B&Ms I need to visit?
Hope you have a great trip to OKC. As for B&Ms in the area, there are not that many. The one that I do go to has 3 locations in the Metro area. It’s called Tobacco Exchange. There’s a store in Moore, just south of OKC. Another location in NW OKC near Lake Hefner and another in Edmond.

The one in Moore is trying to get more blends and tins in stock. They mostly have bulk Lane and PS blends. They also have some 4th Gen tins, Peterson and Sutliff tins. The store in NW OKC has GL Pease.

I’ve never been to this store, but R&K Cigars is well reviewed and also in the NW side of OKC just north of Lake Hefner.

Hope this is a help for you and welcome to OKC.

Reactions: clynch

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
Hope you have a great trip to OKC. As for B&Ms in the area, there are not that many. The one that I do go to has 3 locations in the Metro area. It’s called Tobacco Exchange. There’s a store in Moore, just south of OKC. Another location in NW OKC near Lake Hefner and another in Edmond.

The one in Moore is trying to get more blends and tins in stock. They mostly have bulk Lane and PS blends. They also have some 4th Gen tins, Peterson and Sutliff tins. The store in NW OKC has GL Pease.

I’ve never been to this store, but R&K Cigars is well reviewed and also in the NW side of OKC just north of Lake Hefner.

Hope this is a help for you and welcome to OKC.
Thanks. I'll be staying in Bricktown OKC. I'll try the closest tobacco exchange.

Reactions: seabee1999

seabee1999

Might Stick Around
Sep 10, 2019
Norman, OK
well if they have a good shop for pipes then it sounds like a good city to me.
The Moore Tobacco Exchange shop I had mentioned above is an excellent cigar shop and lounge. The lounge is open to anyone. No need to buy a stick in house. It’s not required to sit in their lounge. I’ve smoked my pipe there a few times and had folks inquire of what I was smoking and the nuance of it. It strikes up fun conversations.

Over the past few months though, I’ve been making some suggestions of what pipe tobacco blends to get for them to sell. And they seem to be willing to receive my recommendations and have been selling them too. So it’s been nice to “partner” with them to assist in getting their pipe tobacco stock up.