PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hearth & Home Classic Burley Kake in my White Dr. Grabow Viscount Adjustomatic Poker.

8.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
The dregs: Jar that started as the last of my G.L. Pease Telegraph Hill to which was added an equal amount of the last of my Frigourg and Treyer Cut Virgina Plug and an equal pinch of Lane 1Q. That has been sitting for a few months. Tonight I added a small pinch of very well aged Hamborger Veermaster and then loaded a Stanwell Zebrano 1/8 bent Dublin with a bowl full of this wonderful concoction. An excellent smoke. The Telegraph Hill is a great dark cocoa earthy bottom end, the red Virginas in the Frigourg and Treyer Cut Virginia Plug are round and cocoa like with sweet notes of spiced stewed fruit and the 1Q adds a very nice blanket of sweeter chocolate and vanilla and caramel to the whole thing. The sharp bright Virginia in the Hamborgber Veermaster adds a bright fruity and sharp citrus note. I have a few bowls left. If this turns out as good on subsequent smokes, I will definitely make more of it.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
In my pique today I apparently burned through more than an ounce of 2015. Must be good stuff, it's all I can taste or smell and I'm ok with that. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.