PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
Looks like I'll be heading up to NY to pick up a car and driving it back to DC. Any suggestions on stops along the NY-DC corridor of shops I should stop in? Will def be on Long Island for a day visiting friends then heading back down towards DC. G1

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Not much there - Main Street Pipe near Bel Air MD is real nice, great tin selection, decent lounge. Karl, the manager is a great guy. The rest are off I-81, (Boswells & Wingenroth's)
http://www.mainstreetcigar.com/

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
Yeah, I'll be on 95 though and not 81. Def gonna make the Boswells trip soon if it ever cools down. Just sold the rag top yesterday to help in paying for the new vehicle so no more sports car for me. Going to hit the usual cigar spots i.e. Tobacco Plaza in Great Neck, Matador in Roslyn, then on the way down, Holts in Philly. Just wondering if anyone knew of some pipe oriented shops. I may drive upstate to check out the old alma mata, if I do, will hit pipes and cigars in Albany on the way up. G1

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
If you head North, Park Lane is 15 minutes from Pipes & Cigars and Cup-O-Joes is about 25 min North of Park Lane. I forgot about Holts, but a tough drive into the city!

Status
Not open for further replies.