Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
"so yesterday I..." or "what do you think about...". Those drive me...
I would think they would be handled thusly: So Yesterday I..., What do You Think About..., Those Drive Me...

One might bear in mind that APA doesn't mention the last word in the title as being capitalized, where the others do. So, just as a matter of preference I like to capitalize the last word regardless of part of speech.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
HEY!, he was a Marine, what do you expect?
Semper Fi brother, from an old Grunt...

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
Seems to me that I recall the last guy who said "nine, nine, nine!" had to drop out of the presidential race. :laughat:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Guys and Gals!
:worship: I want to thank everyone for making a concerted effort to save this ol' Mod a lot of effort.
I just thought; since we have at least a hundred new members since this was last bumped, it was about time.
Welcome to all New Members, we're glad to have you aboard! :clap:

:puffy:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Guys and Gals!
:worship: I want to thank everyone for making a concerted effort to save this ol' Mod a lot of effort.
I just thought; since we have at least a hundred new members since this was last bumped, it was about time.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Guys and Gals!

olewaylon

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2012
I know I'm guilty of this. Typing on an ipad can really suck. I will try harder from now on.

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
Scurvydog, are you Randy Couture's brother? All you need is a five day shadow and presto!
I learned well Lawrence, you only had to Edit my first post, I guess I never was very good at reading rules, directions, or a woman's mind. I'm not very good at spelling either, but I try.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
When writing on so many forums, especially FB I’ll write more as dialogue, as if talking to a person or being curt. Sometimes I’ll go on with a rant forever, though not on tobacco threads. I don’t have the time to spell check and make sure all the grammar is perfect. That’s why they’re called forums, and not something you’re submitting as professional writing. So I’ve seen you post this a few times and to be honest, the time would be better spent trying to keep the threads on track, and closing them, or make a cut and paste post to get the thread back online. I’m guilty of following people down the path myself.
People should pay a little more attention to the title of the post, some are just, well stupid and not related to the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.