PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
That is a beauty. The problem with a lot of Vauen pipes is they have not updated their designs and on a lot of their pipes the stem treatments just look cheap and caught in the 70’s but not in a good way. Like they were from a cheap ball point pen. They just wreck the look of a lot of beautiful pipes. They do have lines that are nice but its frustrating to see their standard line so neglected. I keep looking at them and will own one soon. I just need to find the right one.

Reactions: Manawydan

Manawydan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2024
Southern California, US
That is a beauty. The problem with a lot of Vauen pipes is they have not updated their designs and on a lot of their pipes the stem treatments just look cheap and caught in the 70’s but not in a good way. Like they were from a cheap ball point pen. They just wreck the look of a lot of beautiful pipes. They do have lines that are nice but its frustrating to see their standard line so neglected. I keep looking at them and will own one soon. I just need to find the right one.
Thanks. I understand what you are saying about some of the designs being dated, but frankly there are pipes from every make that I don't like for one reason or another. I'm glad I didn't rule Vauen out.