PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Yup, now legal to ship tobacco to MD appaerntly. One online retailer who refused for a year now has finally stated that the rules have changed... If anyone knows wether or not the law was repealed or they just excluded premium products, lemmie know, I was unable to find this information.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Gratefully, I didn't encounter many who wouldn't ship previously but it is refreshing to have that silliness corrected. Now, if we could rescind that recent tax increase.....

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Managers at my local Cigarette City are getting very angry about the increases. I am getting the vibe that the place is hurting for cash right now. It's sad because it's the only place around where I live with a giant walk-in humidor and a selection of premium tinned pipe tobacco. I one walked into a conversation, where one basically said with the increases on cigars on the way, they could no longer be profitable to sell for the most part. This makes sense since the area I live in is a relatively low income area with few jobs available.

Status
Not open for further replies.