Now is Evening Here, to Smoke My Second Bowl.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that we could put that many characters into the title. This is why they never ask me to take new members under wing and show them the ropes. My only suggestion to Mis pipas was to experiment...

Well, I see that you are acclimating yourself into forum activities very well, ha ha. And, Carolina Red Flake is one of my favorites as well.

Cheers, and "Good feelings back atchya..."

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Seriously, I haven’t smoked it yet. I’ve given a couple tins away since I bought it last year but have yet to try it. We’ll see where this thread ends up. My interest is really peaked at this point!

Mis Pipas

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Holy Land
Seriously, I haven’t smoked it yet. I’ve given a couple tins away since I bought it last year but have yet to try it. We’ll see where this thread ends up. My interest is really peaked at this point!
SHARE YOUR OPINION WITH US

@Mis Pipas
You put the entirety of your post in the part that you are just supposed to put the title. So, our moderator moved part of your title to the message section. He just fixed it for you. I don't think he was angry. He was just doing his job. But, you may want to be more observant on your future posts, which we do hope you do continue.

smoochie means kiss. Vorhees is well known for his way with the ladies. Watch your daughters around him. And, your sheep. puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.