PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Don't know the parties, so don't have an answer. Just a word of caution. If you get involved with troubled clients, they soak up more dollar value in time than you will make doing work for them. The job is soon simply not worth it. If you're in a dry spell, you might take a chance. If not, don't gamble.

namdoc

Lurker
Jun 28, 2015
Hi,

Was I lucky reading this post today. I was just on ebay considering buying a great looking Deluxe Peterson. I hesitated because in the picture the bowel looked very thin.Almost like someone went overboard reaming it out. When I went to the place i usual ask a question from a vendor, they don't have any place for questions, so I hesitated. I started reading this and got my answer,no Shiney pipes today.....thanx

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I've had personal dealings with Shinypipes and wouldn't trust their word about anything. Not sure why the last Shiny thread got closed, I imagine something happened during my nighttime hours because last I saw it we were doing okay.
Ms Pipes published a member's personal information in the thread. That got it shut down.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
It looks like people are reading my initial post then replying straight away so missing that the situation got resolved.
I'd edit it to say that, but the forum software sez no edits after .0000001 seconds or a nuclear war will start (or something).
So, again I say all is well. I'm now somewhere between 100% certain and absolutely positive that the "shinypipes" complainer has, um, issues, and the guy who wanted to send me pipes is straight-up.
Couldn't / wouldn't have been able to determine that without the assistance of this forum, though, so thanks again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.