PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
Hi guys can I know if it's okay to not smoke my pipes for about 10 days cos im overseas at the moment?
Thanks
Even if your pipes appear no different after being left alone you can't account for emotional damage.
If you neglect your pipes like this regularly then the next time you smoke a bowl the pipe will try to bite you.

I didn't clean all the pipes before I left tho HAHAHA
Ok realistically if you live somewhere like Florida then putting pipes away wet can quickly lead to mold.
Otherwise a pipe might just get a bit rancid after sitting without cleaning.

Last edited:

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Although some have fasted from food for 40 (or in rare cases more) days, it's inadvisable go more than 3 days without pipe smoking. Some of us have gone a little longer without a pipe -- but that's informational only, not a recommendation. If you were going to try it, do it under medical supervision. Nobody here wants to say that it's ok, and then you go and have a medical emergency. You can't put that on people. So we're just going to insist on saying: Consult with your doctor. If it works for you, careful not to share your experience with others in a way that encourages them to try it without their own medical supervision.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I went almost 2 weeks without smoking my pipes due to the lovely change in weather that coated everything with a thick coating of yellow pollen.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.