PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2021
Malaga, Spain
Nice interests. I like to rescue old furniture and I also like construction (I renovated my home by myself mostly, I'm still on it after 5 years ;-))
Languages is a really nice interest. I studied Sanskrit at University but then gave up and switched to Hindi. I was speaking it somehow after 2 years but that was over 15 years ago and I haven't used it a lot in the meanwhile... there are not many Indians over here to speak to!
My cousin, who is a professor at Indianapolis University and totally encourages me in learning new languages, sent me a book to learn Farsi, I should start soon.
Malaga Legion.jpg

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Welcome-Back.gif

Reactions: jpmcwjr

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Romeo who?

When you have dual Laws Rockets on your wheel chair let me know and we can have a duel like in the old days. I will slap you across the face with a glove, you will do the same to me and our seconds will pull the pins on the rockets. Do you think it would go viral?

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Zombie threads reveal that if you are active past 3 years you are Old Guard, and that by 5 years ancient.
Ancient?! Well, I guess that explains the way I feel most mornings....
GET OFF MY LAWN!

Your tobacco review is late.
It's written, I swear! Need to give it a once-over for grammar and waiting for a fact-check from a friend at SmokingPipes.com!

Aug 1, 2012
Ancient?! Well, I guess that explains the way I feel most mornings....
GET OFF MY LAWN!

It's written, I swear! Need to give it a once-over for grammar and waiting for a fact-check from a friend at SmokingPipes.com!
You could just use Grammarly...nnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.