PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Blush... Thank Ya!!! just loaded her with nightcap for her maiden voyage! be back in and Hour or so!!! LOL

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
One of my favorite pipes is this Noring:
vYjhcJh.jpg

Everything smokes great in it and I feel happy smoking it!

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
smokes great!!! A little hotter than the brown grain, but the chamber is almost double!
Such a great pipe! My Nordings are my favorite pipes of my linenup so far!! Stole the spotlight from from Peterson estate.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
I see members from lord of the rings gathering... one running up on a hill and blowing a horn. BAROooooo!!!!
Or something like Jim Brewers slayer routine!

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Metric? really , damn. I gotta pull out my converter. wait where is that thing...
runs off chasing dog.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
That's average for a Magnum sized pipe. Got that one from Marco Biagini a few years back.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/moretti-magnum-arrived

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Very Nice!!!!
I think my Nordings are about as big as I choose to go. They seem to fufill the smoke, with no.. oh god damn is it done yet?

Jan 8, 2013
They seem to fufill the smoke, with no.. oh god damn is it done yet?
:rofl: This rarely happens to me because I enjoy a nice long smoke. But last night I was so tired, I kept dozing off. I would wake up with the pipe still smoking, give it a bit of a tamp and continue smoking, determined to get through the end of it. And then I'd doze off again, and wake up again. I somehow managed to keep the pipe lit through all of this, and eventually thought pretty much what you said. Finally, I was able to finish the smoke and go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.