PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Well It's finally here, for those of you who were following my PAD topic here... http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/pad-kicking-in-big-time-and-its-mine-mine-mine
Well I'm very happy with it and I bring photos :)
The Package...

The Box inside the package...

The invoice. And they took the time to say Thank You! :) :) :)

The opened box. It's in there somewhere! I think.... I hope 8O

I found a green sock hidden inside all that brown stuff... :D

And inside the sock....

I know some of you like to see the stamp...

Birdseye view... hehe... like what I did there? yeah I said it. :nana:

And because, unfortunately although the photos looked fine on my camera but photobucket seems to have washed them out a bit, the original photo which more closesly matches the true color...

And there you have it folks! And I am as gleeful as a cat in a room of blind and deaf mice! :D
I want to thank Cup O Joes for a very quick delivery, and of course the thank you written by hand on the invoice. I will definitely do business with them again. I am very pleased.

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks all I'm pretty excited about it. As if you couldn't tell lol.
Gnatjulio, I've grown to kinda like Captain Black Dark with a pinch of Black House, and I think that's what I'm gonna do for her maiden voyage... or smoke. ;)

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
That is a thing of true beauty Anthony. It is gorgeous. Let us know how she smokes, too. Congrats and Enjoy her well!

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Very beautiful color, grain, birdseye. It should provide you with many hours of bliss.

Jan 8, 2013
I guess everyone has their "beloved pipe." If this thing ends up smoking as well as it looks it may be that pipe for me :) I'm glad you all like it, thanks for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.