PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
New here, signed up a couple weeks ago and have been lurking ever since, figured it was time to introduce myself. :)

Cigar smoker since 1994 and a pipe smoker since about 2006 (became a pipe smoker when working part-time at a tobacconist shop). Pipe preference-wise, I’m a bonafide Peterson man (particularly System pipes) my first pipe being a 303 Smooth I bought while working working at the aforementioned tobacconist. I have several more Petes now—favorite shape bring the 302 (XL bent apple). Tobacco-wise I am an aromatic smoker (I smoke cigars when I want just straightforward tobacco).

Anyway, look forward to hanging out and enjoying the camaraderie of fellow pipers!

Jon
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: 1allspub

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
A big welcome from the Central Coast of CA.

Please put your location in your Profile as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Reactions: edger and 1allspub

Zack Miller

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 13, 2020
Fort Worth, Texas
Yeah, that was indeed a bummer. :(
Welcome from North Phoenix. Stag Scottsdale, is just a few miles from me. Great shop.
The plug came in handy. We are vacationing in Scottsdale and I went to Stag’s this morning to stock up. A can of C&D is only fifteen bucks in AZ compared with twenty in Texas. I may buy a few more cans before we leave.

Reactions: jttnk
Status
Not open for further replies.