PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
According to a weather report that I just saw no one in the United States is going to have snow for Christmas this year.Of course we all know how reliable the weather man is.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Well, they said that our area, Southwestern Ontario and we had nice flurry's all day and currently. Nothing sticking but it's beautiful to watch fall. I say wait it out, they are usually wrong.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I will have it. Even if I have to take the Sno-Cone Maker out on Christmas Eve and make it myself!
-Jason

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
We had our first white Christmas in over 100 years last year. I don't expect a repeat performance this year, and it's 50 outside right now.

pjm03fatboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2011
it's ok with me if we got a dusting for the color but beside that they can have it , i drive all day long for work i don't need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irish2fish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2011
Alaska
Its still white here with snow in the forecast for this weekend through Wed. That is the Anchorage area. :crazy:

But I have learned from many ignorant people that Ak is not part of the United States, but is in another country. :rofl:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Like Fatboy, I drive a lot myself (60k/year) so the white stuff is no fun. I am on vacation the week following Christmas, so let her fly during that time (appears not likely in Maryland).

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
I have a couple hundred feet of sidewalk (it has to be maintained for liability purpose) I also never no were a job-site might be and how far I have to get there. Then I am not trying to walk around on the Iron or lift equipment God knows at what height most of the time we cant so that's food out of the kids mouth. Yeah guys you can keep the snow I live in Pittsburgh so I know like it or not I will be getting enough.

francois1

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2011
I wont complain here in glasgow they are very reluctant to grit the roads

and we dont see to manny snow ploughs especially after last year which

was bad

david(SCT)

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Damn, 50 years old & I've never even seen snow - think of us suffering through Xmas in temps over 100 degrees eating cooked breakfasts, lunch & dinner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.