PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
[sticking head up out of hole] Is that stinking groundhog gone yet? :)

Short version -- I have returned, sort of. Slightly longer version -- The world of cardiac problems has had its way with me, I'm afraid. -grin- Not completely but badly enough. Unfortunately I've had to give up the pipe for the sake of my heart. I'll still be here, but not as all over the place like I was.

Thankfully, I've gone from not being able to breathe consistently without being afraid of passing out; from a number of major drug changes, making new friends with new doctors, to significant lifestyle changes, to both cardiac wellness *&* cardiac *failure* clinics, to being actually able to breathe again if I'm careful. God having a true sense of humor, I have at least 7-8 mail packages that remain unopened because they have pipes in them that I'll now never smoke. But I'm alive, & I'm happy about that. :)

Maybe again some day when my heart is better. In the meantime, you're not done with me, sorry. Many thanks in advance for all those who I know will genuinely be happy about that, & especially those whose sense of humor is as evil as my own. :)

Bill
glad you're still able to have a sense of humor. Once that's gone what's the point?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
[sticking head up out of hole] Is that stinking groundhog gone yet? :)

Short version -- I have returned, sort of. Slightly longer version -- The world of cardiac problems has had its way with me, I'm afraid. -grin- Not completely but badly enough. Unfortunately I've had to give up the pipe for the sake of my heart. I'll still be here, but not as all over the place like I was.

Thankfully, I've gone from not being able to breathe consistently without being afraid of passing out; from a number of major drug changes, making new friends with new doctors, to significant lifestyle changes, to both cardiac wellness *&* cardiac *failure* clinics, to being actually able to breathe again if I'm careful. God having a true sense of humor, I have at least 7-8 mail packages that remain unopened because they have pipes in them that I'll now never smoke. But I'm alive, & I'm happy about that. :)

Maybe again some day when my heart is better. In the meantime, you're not done with me, sorry. Many thanks in advance for all those who I know will genuinely be happy about that, & especially those whose sense of humor is as evil as my own. :)

Bill
Hi Bill,

I'm happy that you're on the mend and that you've decided to stay on here. I always enjoy you contributions. Take care of yourself. Pipes aren't important in the wide scheme of things.

J