Not open for further replies.
fDeOOgc.jpg

I think we all can relate to this.
Keep on puffin,

Chris :puffpipe:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's important to remember not to utter those fatal words, no more pipes! Consider yourself in constant negotiation as an extremely picky pipe buyer. That gives you a sporting chance of passing on pipes that you notice but have not yet fallen in love with. As dreadful as the prospect is, consider culling the herd every few years (every ten years? Would you accept fifteen?) Of course, when you go looking for the pipes you no longer smoke, you try them all out. We know how that ends. Another pipe? I'm thinking about it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My last relapse was a Ben Wade straight billiard clencher, smooth with light stain, at my local independent pipe shop, after seeing it on a visit to buy a small order of bulk tobacco, appropriately Proper English. I was impelled both by the pipe, the price (the proprietor made the price tag to include tax), and my desire to support the shop at this difficult time in tobacco pipe history. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I can't count the number of times I've said that but it never seem to work. My therapist said PAD is the worst form of OCD known and one with no known cure so I stopped going and recycled the money I usually paid her to my pipe acquisition fund, content to suffer this affliction for the remainder of my days.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I am now broke. I have financially reached the 'no more pipes' place. I may be selling some soon to free up some cash to buy a different pipe.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One way to postpone is to thoroughly clean all your pipes, every last one. The racks. The accessories.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
taking my words back,Just somehow I could not resist getting me that Savinelli Bing's favorite,interesting model and

now waiting to pay some import extra taxes to our customs authorities, so they are greedy ,but perhaps now I could limit myself not to,,

Status
Not open for further replies.