PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
I'm kinda lost, here. In the OP, he said, "I do like their free shipping..." He also said it made him inclined to purchase from the vendor in question. At what point was he flaming the vendor and trying to take him down? I'm just trying to see if I missed something somewhere...

Indeed and thanks, probably was unnecessary to comment that I don't care for the blends I've tried. Anyway, I think his business model is smart as I made a small order the other day including a Chacom second, and a couple more tins today, via other sites I would of hemmed and hawed over ordering just a couple tins.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Because money spent is money earned.

Money has no value until you spend it.. Before you spend it it only has potential value, whether paper or digits.

Hey man, I get your point clearly btw... like I'm not going to pay 8 bucks to ship a 8 dollar tin.. so I wait to make a bigger order. If the shipping was more relative to the money spent I wouldn't wait. A simple concept..

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
For me, it is usually simple. If it isn't worth ordering $100 worth to get free shipping, it isn't worth playing the order period. Over time, the shipping costs would add up to a substantial amount. I'll admit, as I am close or even past the max lifetime tobacco need amount, it can be a bit more challenging at times. But it's also made me pickier about placing an order.

Jan 27, 2020
Money has no value until you spend it.. Before you spend it it only has potential value, whether paper or digits.

Hey man, I get your point clearly btw... like I'm not going to pay 8 bucks to ship a 8 dollar tin.. so I wait to make a bigger order. If the shipping was more relative to the money spent I wouldn't wait. A simple concept..

Note to self: Send potential posts to Funkenhouser to edit so "the challenged" can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.