PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello from Green Lake Wisconsin. I’ve been offline for about 10 years but I now have a renewed obsession for the art of smoking Pipe. I can still envision my Dad selecting his pipe, taking the time to pack it, properly introduce flame to tobacco and the beautiful aromas that filled the room. To me sampling different blends brings me to certain states of mind which allows me to reflect on past, present and future thoughts. I am blessed to have a job that takes me on worldwide adventures and I love to search for smoking establishment in the cities I get to explore. Prior to Covid I had the distinct pleasure of meeting great people at the Peterson’s Smoke Shop in Dublin Ireland. Can’t wait to get back and share a bowl and a pint! For now I can be found fishing on Green Lake for giant Lake Trout and filling the air with a variety of awesome tobacco aromas!

Looking forward to chatting and learning more about this ancient pleasurable pastime! Happy Holidays to you all!

Roger
Welcome to the forum!

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Welcome, Ramjetaa! I'm not so far from you, up in Niagara. And in fact I'm frequently down much closer to you, as my parents live in Kaukauna.
If you're ever up this way, drop me a PM -- I'd love to share a bowl with you!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hello from Green Lake Wisconsin.

<< Snipped bits out >>
Looking forward to chatting and learning more about this ancient pleasurable pastime! Happy Holidays to you all!

Roger
A big welcome, Roger. Went to camp on Lake Tomahawk! Best Summers of my life.

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.