PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoic__Smoker

Lurker
Dec 15, 2019
Arkansas
Nice seeing someone enjoying the balkan/oriental type. Those are my favorites. You know I have smoked 3 nuns multiple times and, I can never remember what it tastes like. Just doesent stick with me. I am currently exploring burley atm. At times I enjoy. At others it is to strong. Haunted Bookshop is what I have been smoking over the past month.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Nice seeing someone enjoying the balkan/oriental type. Those are my favorites. You know I have smoked 3 nuns multiple times and, I can never remember what it tastes like. Just doesent stick with me. I am currently exploring burley atm. At times I enjoy. At others it is to strong. Haunted Bookshop is what I have been smoking over the past month.
Still really enjoying the English/Oriental/Balkans, in addition to my Burley's. I have recently tasted some SPC Mississippi River and Plum Pudding. Two more to add to my rotation.

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
Burley goes very well with Virginia too. The alkalinity of Burley is mellowed by the acidity of the Virginia, thus the VaBur. The tastes also go well together. So, especially if you get a
Burley that is a little "bitey", try mixing a little Virginia in there.

Jef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2019
North Carolina
I will try those at some point soon. As far as the pipes go, I've yet to notice any advantages of briar over cobs. I am not yet at the stage of getting a better experience from briars and so, given the price differential, I'm not really vulnerable to PAD. Having said that, I'm picking up cobs in a variety of shapes and styles.
Someone please explain to me what PAD and TAD is.
Jef

Status
Not open for further replies.