PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pappap

Might Stick Around
Jul 6, 2016
back in the70's I smoked a pipe all the time , then I went to cigs for , 30 years I used to smoke to smoke Edgeworth in my pipe then I tried Bca and loved it, started smoking a pipe for a hobby

after I retired this past year smoking BCA and I still love it it's good for me now as it was in the 70's I think it's a good 'baccy for new smokers and old and returned ones

eagleron

Lurker
Jun 20, 2016
Louisiana
I was at the store today and saw Sir Walter Raleigh Regular. When I opened the package the tobacco was dry and in cake form. Is this the way it comes? If not is there a way to rehydrate it? I did like it. Carter Hall may have some competition.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
I didn't know they now make Sir Walter Raleigh Regular in cake or plug form.
Good to know.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Regular SWR was my first go to all day smoke. It packs great and burns easily. I like its taste. I've had several 14oz. tubs of it and it's never been caked. It might have settled into the tub and self packed, but that's just physics of the cut. My two favorite codgers are SWR and CH.

Lately I smoke mostly C&D bulk blends or my own blends using their blending tobaccos and others'.

I'm learning a little more about the influences of different 'varietals'. burleys, va's, lat's, orientals, and perique.

Status
Not open for further replies.