PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Smoked Exotic Orange and a few different McClelland blends earlier like many days. Have some Mephisto burning in an Abi Natur right now. Actually forgot about today being New Years until about an hour ago.

Fantasm

Lurker
Dec 27, 2019
Virginia
(morning) Sleepy Hollow in a Muhsin Meerschaum (evening) Ole Shenandoah- Appalachian Harvest in my other Muhsin Meerschaum

Happy New years to everyone. Its been a rocky year for me hopefully this year whille be a better one for me and you.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
It had to be an aromatic of course! I was gonna go for W.O. Larsen Signature, but in the morn I decided on Sillem's Black: the aromatic ingredients to sweeten the entrance into the new year, and the latakia in it, as the myrrh in the Wisemen's gifts, to remind of the bitterness and harshness I expect AD 2020 will bring.

vates

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2019
My first smoke this year is going to be (in a couple of hours) a bowl of Sutliff 507-s in a vintage Orlik dublin.

Reactions: bullet08

Drew72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2019
Illinois
Bowl of Russ' Sugar Plum in a Molina 105 (bent billiard with 9mm filter).

I don't smoke that frequently, but it seemed justified to have a bowl on New Year's day, especially given the relatively balmy weather in Illiniois.

Reactions: vates and bullet08
Status
Not open for further replies.