PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Seeleybc1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 29, 2022
Palmer AK
Hello everyone, I've just recently started smoking pipe, switched from cigarettes. I have to say I am enjoying the pipe experience much more. I joined this forum because I am finding out there is a vast amount of knowledge that I am lacking. I have purchased a couple Savanelli and a couple Rattray pipes for my rack and switch off every other day or so. Thank you for accepting me to the forum and I hope to learn a lot about this venture.

Jamses
Welcome!! I know there’s a ton out there, but a maker I wish I had known about when I went on my initial surge of buying a few pipes, is Genod.
I was just turned onto them in the last couple days…now I’m going to have to get one…lol.
I’m very new as well and enjoying the heck out of it

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello everyone, I've just recently started smoking pipe, switched from cigarettes. I have to say I am enjoying the pipe experience much more. I joined this forum because I am finding out there is a vast amount of knowledge that I am lacking. I have purchased a couple Savanelli and a couple Rattray pipes for my rack and switch off every other day or so. Thank you for accepting me to the forum and I hope to learn a lot about this venture.

Jamses
in my opinion cigs are the tobacco equivalent of Velveeta compared to real cheese.