PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Cavendish: Glad you found us and 4Noggins. You can't go wrong with either. Both this forum and 4Noggis are top drawer stuff. You will find out more about pipes and tobacco here than any place on the planet.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I still can't get over the prices online compared to the 'tax free' stuff on the rez. I buy 8oz of Mac Baren regular or royal blend for $44 and its only like $11 on 4noggins and smokingpipes! Amazing! I showed my wife and she said "You are ordering your tobacco from them from now I hope" I said "DAMN STRAIGHT! I can get twice as much for less than half price"
When I was on the phone with Rich today for like 15min, he recommended some good blends to try out and said he would be happy to throw in some 1/2oz samples for me to try so I can get a taste of different stuff. We also talked about how much the culture has come alive in the last 10yr. He agreed theres almost too much out there too choose from and said if I ever have any questions just to call him. What a great guy! He seemed kind of surprised when I mentioned I was recommeded by people on the site to call. Hearing that he ships 15-20 pkgs to CDA almost every day and none get returned from customs was very good news to me :D I can't wait to place my first order with them!! SO Pumped for good quality, and great prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.