PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennhowzzer

Lurker
Jun 19, 2019
Greetings to the forum !! I am a collector (pipe) and cigar smoker. I have recent collections of Dunhills, past collections of Grabow, Jeantet, . Could someone tell me how to post pic's with my forum entrie's.??? Thanks to all !!!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
They go, & they come. :) No offense to you ,, tenn. We just lost one of our number, a guy whose shoes none of us here are fit to fill, fishnbanjo. We all loved him, the crusty old guy. He was an icon, literally. Look up some of his posts, where he always said "Keepin' it Smokey." Fabulous guy, with a collection that had no equal this side of the Great Pipe Lounge In The Sky.
Glad to have *you* here. Don't worry, we're hardly ever this morbid. Just on very rare occasions. :)
Bill

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, not a typical day, thank heavens.

HTH:
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, including this site's album such as eBay; Amazon Pinterest; Facebook; an online Pipe retailer; you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.
There are other good illustrations and steps on how to post photos under "Latest Discussions" in different formats:

LINK to that thread

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central North Carolina. Much good information, opinion, and conversation relating to pipes and tobacco here.

Status
Not open for further replies.