PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Glad you like and thank you for your patronage. I remember writing the statement on that, but can't recall whether it was I or one of the other two guys that restored it ( granted, it was VERY lightly smoked, the inside "lip" of the silver cap wasn't darkened ).

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Glad you like and thank you for your patronage. I remember writing the statement on that, but can't recall whether it was I or one of the other two guys that restored it ( granted, it was VERY lightly smoked, the inside "lip" of the silver cap wasn't darkened ).
Thanks rcstan! The pipe was like just like new. And I have to compliment you and everyone there at smoking pipes who prepare estates for re-sale. Not only are your ratings completely reliable (impressive to say the least) but your restoration work is the best I've seen, bar none.
Your restorations and clean up are the only ones I trust. With estates from SP, I don't feel the need to do my own cleaning first, I smoke it right out of the sleeve. You folks should be proud.
EDIT: lol - when I re-read my post, it read like a bad commercial! But it's all true, so I am not changing it. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.