Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Greetings from northern Indiana! As an amateur beverage consumer, I am particularly interested in what your range of spirits entails. What do you sell the most of? What do you most like to make for yourself and friends?

I am big on rums currently, but have an extensive collection of absinthe as well. In past I've taken deep dives into whiskies, especially bourbon. It's nearly all good!

Reactions: okladistiller

okladistiller

Lurker
Jul 18, 2024
Oklahoma
Greetings from northern Indiana! As an amateur beverage consumer, I am particularly interested in what your range of spirits entails. What do you sell the most of? What do you most like to make for yourself and friends?

I am big on rums currently, but have an extensive collection of absinthe as well. In past I've taken deep dives into whiskies, especially bourbon. It's nearly all good!
Thank you! We manufacture vodka, elderberry brandy, blue agave spirits, and Whiskey. Our blackberry whiskey is currently our biggest seller. All our spirits are really smooth as we use an all copper boiler and still. We only capture the hearts of the run. We just filled american oak barrels with our wonderful all corn whiskey at 122.6 proof. This will be single barrel strength bourbon. We won't know the proof until it's finished but it will be barrel proof, bottled straight out of the barrel...no proofing water added. We're really excited about these barrels. Our oaked whiskey is bottled at 100 proof and is so smooth with a vanilla and caramel finish. One of my favorites. Our vodka is equally smooth bottled at 90 proof with a sweet finish. Our blue agave is crazy smooth bottled at 80 proof with a really light body. It's a great sipping agave or makes the greatest shooters with salt and lime or in your favorite tequila coctail. Probably my favorite coctail is ranch water. Since we make our small batch craft spirits first for ourselves, it's really hard for me to list a favorite. It just depends on if I want my drink neat, on a large ice cube, or in a delicious coctail, I have so many great choices. Thank you for your interest!

• Love
Reactions: JOHN72 and khiddy