PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKRoadie1960

Lurker
Apr 4, 2021
Hello to everyone! I have been a pipe smoker off and on for about 25 year and have recently gotten serious about it again. I was always in favor of aromatic tobacco but didn't like the tongue burn that I usually got. I've taken up smoking non aromatics and like them much much better. My current favorite is black duck by Cornell & Diehl. I look forward to chatting with other members of The forum and learning more about pipes and tobacco.

Attachments

• 22424.jpg
    22424.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 14

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hello to everyone! I have been a pipe smoker off and on for about 25 year and have recently gotten serious about it again. I was always in favor of aromatic tobacco but didn't like the tongue burn that I usually got. I've taken up smoking non aromatics and like them much much better. My current favorite is black duck by Cornell & Diehl. I look forward to chatting with other members of The forum and learning more about pipes and tobacco.

For some reason the pic of your pipes in a rack shows only as a thumbnail. Like to see what you like to smoke!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good to have sharp new members.

May I please urge all of you to put your location (as general as you wish) in your Profile info? (as people are forgetful.)

Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.