PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2020
Hi, I’m Curtis from Ontario, Canada.
I was doing some work for an elderly man who referred to himself as Dr Junk, and he once owned a tobacco shop.
He paid me in various interesting things and some of which were pipes and tins and accessories.
I’ve used this site to try and find information on all the pipes and it’s been very helpful so I thought I’d join. I have some questions I’ll be posting soon. For now, here’s most of the pipes.
✌️
A6078C19-F68B-4A81-8492-549184201781.jpeg

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
What a fun way to receive partial payment for a job! Bravo! From your
Post title it sounds like you may venture into actually smoking the pipes? Have you had any prior smoking experience(s)? If so, describe them and many of us here may be valuable guides on your journey. It is an immensely fun journey for those that like end up liking pipe tobacco.

Aug 12, 2020
What a fun way to receive partial payment for a job! Bravo! From your
Post title it sounds like you may venture into actually smoking the pipes? Have you had any prior smoking experience(s)? If so, describe them and many of us here may be valuable guides on your journey. It is an immensely fun journey for those that like end up liking pipe tobacco.

Thanks!
I was never into cigarettes but enjoyed occasional cigars and such, and then last summer I grew my own tobacco and got one pouch of cherry cavendish. So I’ve smoked a pipe a little bit over the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.