PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
10% off Petersons at CGars with PETER10

Offer ends at 10.00 UK time (so in five hours time).

Reactions: seanv

Bluemonter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2021
Why is Black always sold out when these sales happen... ?
Yeah, that's s tough one to find.
I stocked up on Linea Epoque. A tasty blend and fav of mine.... I'd recommend that one if you haven't tried it.

Check Watch City, if I remember correctly they recently had it in stock, under the new name, Aylsbury (sp?)....or something like that

JKoD

May 9, 2021
IN
13% off orders above $69 (not sure why they chose $69?‍♂️) at P&C with code SPOOKY13.

There’s also 15% off all Two friends blends at TP. No coupon code needed there.
13% off $69 and above works to encourage $99 for free shipping. So, there is an almost obligation to drop another $30 to get free shipping. But, 13% off requires more than $30 more, so that one extra tin that is over $10, is about $9 less. Math. Business. Capitalism. I might be wrong, but it’s pretty smart for the number of people shooting for free shipping - it’s like getting a free tin or some accessories. Consumers minds drive retailers ambitious sales. ?‍♂️

Aomalley27

Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
13% off $69 and above works to encourage $99 for free shipping. So, there is an almost obligation to drop another $30 to get free shipping. But, 13% off requires more than $30 more, so that one extra tin that is over $10, is about $9 less. Math. Business. Capitalism. I might be wrong, but it’s pretty smart for the number of people shooting for free shipping - it’s like getting a free tin or some accessories. Consumers minds drive retailers ambitious sales. ?‍♂️
But why 69? Why not 60, 65, 70 etc???
It’s inconsequential; but it piqued my curiosity.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I am always very happy when someone shares such information with others. It seems that capitalism has turned people against each other in an eternal race for cheaper goods, and therefore people have become much more greedy and petty in the subject of purchases. For example, I really like to use the service dontpayfull.com in order to enjoy discounts when ordering goods from large and semi-popular stores. I think it is really convenient and useful, especially now that most cities and countries are quarantined due to the pandemic. If we are kinder to each other, then the life of each of us will become much easier and better
Any discounts on bulk orders of Spam??

155554663_89beb0ac63_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AroEnglish