PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Well it’s only February and I already broke my New Year’s resolution of no “Impulse Buying” but I saw this little Rhodie Nose Warmer and couldn’t resist. It's one of a new line of Chris Morgan Pipes. They are all about the same size but come in several shapes. Offered in black sandblast only. I’m thinking it might just be the perfect pocket pipe for those spring days on the stream.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great pipe. I like these little pocket nose-warmers. I have an artisanal pot/tomato shape with an amber color saddle stem by Jerry Perry that has some of the same qualities. With flake/plug/rope, you can get a good long smoke out of a small bowl when needed.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
Beautiful! I've been giving these a hard look lately. Must...resist...

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I love that thing. Stubby chubbies are one of my favorites. What are the chamber dimensions?

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
These are the sizes given;

The badest dog on the block. The PitBull comes equipped with a huge Reverse Calabash chamber to handle the most ruthless tobaccos. This pipe has all the bark and none of the bite.
External dimensions:

5" L x 1.6" T x 1.9" W (115x42x48mm)
Internal:

13/16" x 1.2" (21x30mm)
Weight: 1.8oz (50g.)
http://www.morganpipes.com/store/p51/Blackjack-_PitBull_RC.html

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Rhodie nose-warmer:
th

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Chris Morgan has two inexpensive line of pipes. There is the BlackJack line in which the pipes are all factory made to Chris' specifications, and there is his Bones line of pipes. The Bones come in a natural finish, cost about $35 to $40 and will color naturally just like a meerschaum will color. I have a BlackJack pipe and its a great little smoker. Still need to get a Bones pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.