PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Same.

I don't know why I get upset when a tobacco sells out. I have an enormous back catalog to go through. But still...
I just started last year, and don’t plan on hoarding, but do want to stock up a bit in what I like.
Next year when the guys that bought 20 tins of limited release tobaccos they don’t even like try to gouge I’ll concurrently be hoping they choke on them while vowing to defend their god-given rights as free men to do so.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
FWIW, as long as I knew what time something was being released, I’ve never not been able to get a new release. I’m bummed because that means I can’t blame nefarious hoarders.

midcentry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
Utah
Instagram, Reddit, & Facebook groups really are the best way. I am in multiple facebook groups with members that somehow get blends before they drop. I'm sure this site is a good resource as well, but i don't check it often enough.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
The way we are about new blends someone should just come up with a saucy red Virginia and call it PMS and release limited variations every 28 days - this site would explode! Then when they release Menopausal we’ll know it’s all over.