PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I decided to go a bit "old school" with my latest commission from local pipe maker, Jason Zeiner. I asked Jason for a classic pot shape with a full saddle stem. I let him run with it from there and, in my opinion, he knocked it out of the box. I'll collect the pipe at our next club meeting later this month.
JjxkkLx.jpg

Msh4CD1.jpg

NIRQRdF.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Can't beat it. Amazing. I like the simplicity of the shape with the flair of the grain, bright stain, and colorful stem. That pipe is a heartthrob.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I don't like pots, but the craftsmanship on that one is super and the stem is quite cool. I also like how he humbly stamps them on the bottom, not the sides. 8)

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
The shape of that is just right. Very nice!
I'm a sucker for straight pots, myself ... :puffy:

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Flashy as hockey puck. The JSZ three digit code and blue as hockey puck Cumberland stem. Hell yes! That pipe does not give a hockey puck! Nice make, good get. Enjoy! :puffy:
He chased the grain and gave it a waist. A great pot. Full saddle to boot.
A nice Labor Day gift.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not much on straight pots in general but the stem on that one really makes it pop. Congrats. Also does this craver have a website or anything or does he mostly only do local?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
acidpox, you can contact Jason at jasonzeiner@gmail.com. I'm sure he would welcome commissions from any interested parties. He is also a master woodworker so you will be well served.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for the info papipeguy, I'm currently saving up to get my first comission pipe. I'm still in the process of finding which Carver to order from, there is so many options and styles, sooooo many pipes I see that I would love to have.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Man, that's gorgeous, congrats! Love the shape, love the colors. Is there any place online to see more of his stuff (I don't do facebook, and it's a PITA to look at his FB page without an account) and basic pricing info?

justsomedude

Lurker
Jul 31, 2019
Denver, CO
Whoa... pots are my favorite too, and this one has REALLY caught my eye. I just PMd Jason on Facebook to inquire about commissioning my own.
JEALOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.