PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I’m in Michigan, but my wife and I love visiting Nashville as often as possible. I’d appreciate hearing from you locals about the local B&M pipe shop scene these days… I was shocked when I discovered that UPtown’s has now become Nashville Cigar. Is Nashville Cigar a place for pipesmokers too? If not, where do you guys shop locally (if you do shop locally)?

Reactions: Auxsender

motorjon68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2023
Cincinnati
I pass through Nashville on my way to Huntsville. Need to slow down and enjoy your fine city. Welcome from Cincinnati.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. Welcome aboard. I attended a business conference (scientific meeting actually) at Opryland hotel. At the time, it had a tropical riverboat ride in a man-made channel in the basement. It was kind of fun, in between long stretches of work.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
I’m in Michigan, but my wife and I love visiting Nashville as often as possible. I’d appreciate hearing from you locals about the local B&M pipe shop scene these days… I was shocked when I discovered that UPtown’s has now become Nashville Cigar. Is Nashville Cigar a place for pipesmokers too? If not, where do you guys shop locally (if you do shop locally)?
My main spot is Madison Cigar Club. As so many baccy shops are these days, this one caters mostly to cigar consumers but they do have a pretty decent pipe tobacco corner and a surprisingly good selection of new and estate pipes. My second is Elliston Smoke Shop which has been in the same spot for decades. Elliston isn’t as good as Madison Cigar Club as their selection of pipes n baccy is smaller and there’s a guy that works there that has the personality of a dead rat but other than that, it’s decent.

Reactions: rmbittner

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Hey from central North Carolina. Welcome aboard. I attended a business conference (scientific meeting actually) at Opryland hotel. At the time, it had a tropical riverboat ride in a man-made channel in the basement. It was kind of fun, in between long stretches of work.
Very cool. It’s still there. We like to go there during the holidays.