PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrslaughter

Lurker
Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone! I've been redirected to this forum a number of times while trying to learn more about pipe smoking over the past few weeks, so I figured it to be time to create an account. I started my journey on the third of July this year and have been loving every aspect of it. I'm looking forward to learning from this community!
May your pipe stay full and your matches dry!

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome! Certainly a lot of information to be found here.
May your pipe stay full and your matches dry!
Nobody likes a wet match.
Speaking of.... here a little article with some great ways to keep your matches dry. Great for camping or post apocalyptic life on the run! :mrgreen: https://www.optiongray.com/blog-the-ledger/how-to-keep-matches-dry/
You can also make your own waterproof matches! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQWvy_lYlv0 Just make sure you ask your lady's permission first.

nhhiggy

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
Welcome to the club new member myself for a couple weeks some great people on here. Happy Smoking.

nunnster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2019
Hello and welcome. You're in good company here. Lots of knowledge and experience.

mrslaughter

Lurker
Jul 14, 2019
Thank you all for the warm welcome! To clear up any confusion, the name is Mr. Slaughter, haha. Unfortunately I wasn't able to capitalize my handle. I usually go by MrSlaughter1775, as I am a United States Marine, hence the 1775 but I believe there was a rather small character limit or something of the sort here. Anyway, you all seem like a lively bunch and I'm very glad to be able to be a part of the group!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Mr. Slaughter is only Mrs. Laughter on alternate Friday nights...
(goes to hide in foxhole now) :nana:
Welcome to the forum!
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.