PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briarberg

Might Stick Around
Aug 3, 2021
Richmond, Virginia
Yo Greg = welcome from PA. The Richmond pipe show CORPS will be in your town in October. Looks like you can attend without having to rent a hotel room. That will be a great place to soak up a lot of pipe knowledge and contacts, as well as puffing a variety of interesting tobaccos.

hp
les
Oh yeah, the Sutliff factory is actually just down the road from me, maybe two miles. Will definitely be there.

Johnkelly55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2021
Lancaster, PA
Hello, Greg here from Richmond, Virginia. 26 year old. Almost as new to pipe smoking as I am to the forum. Started a job with a pipe retailer about a month ago (loving it) and figured I’d see what the pipe thing was all about (also loving it). Already have gotten some great insight as a new pipe smoker here, look forward to more of that.View attachment 93139
Hey Greg,
Richmond Is close to my heart, home to my belove sister. Near Williamsburg, home of my beloved late parents. I am curious, how many pipers come into the shop? What tobacco are they buying? Do u have ur own blends? Curious.
Welcome!
John from PA

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Welcome from the friendly state of Minnesota! Heck of a place.....mostly.....well, at least in my neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.