PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Welcome aboard from Florida! We have PAD, TAD and just about every other pipe related affliction here as well. No escaping it, I assume?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I love meers! Well, I love my briars, too.

Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

WithDisDane

Lurker
Dec 28, 2019
Congrats on coming to your senses and coming over to the Gentler side!

Happy to have you and welcome from SoCal!
Where from in SoCal? I’m from Ojai- probably should have put that in the OG post. It’s been great lately to take my lunch breaks and puff in a nearby local park while staring at the snow covered Chief and the Topa Topas

WithDisDane

Lurker
Dec 28, 2019
I love meers! Well, I love my briars, too.

Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Pull up a chair/stool/barrel and sit a while for a smoke and a chat.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.
Yeah, good call, I’m going to do that RN.

Status
Not open for further replies.