PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I never heard of that brand, but I hope it is a good one for you. I'll watch for a photo, if available, and any info on the brand, to learn something new.

Reactions: ofafeather

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….
You can put your location in your Profile, (because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….
You can put your location in your Profile, (because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.
Thanks for the location tip!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Looks like a good Danish brand to me. I've had good luck with Johs and Nording for Danish pipes, as well as the long discontinued brand Bari (the one pipe I have). I'm impressed by the various series in the Celius line. I wish they'd show some prices to give a range on that. I'm not in the market, but just for context. Keep us posted! I also like Stanwells, still a Danish designed brand but made in Italy. As a young child, I had a Danish friend, like in first grade -- super smart kid. His dad was with the Danish consulate in Chicago; long since gone on to other foreign posts and eventually back to Denmark.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Looks like a good Danish brand to me. I've had good luck with Johs and Nording for Danish pipes, as well as the long discontinued brand Bari (the one pipe I have). I'm impressed by the various series in the Celius line. I wish they'd show some prices to give a range on that. I'm not in the market, but just for context. Keep us posted! I also like Stanwells, still a Danish designed brand but made in Italy. As a young child, I had a Danish friend, like in first grade -- super smart kid. His dad was with the Danish consulate in Chicago; long since gone on to other foreign posts and eventually back to Denmark.
I have a Stanwell freehand in my small collection as well as a freehand Cellini. I guess I have a thing for freehands :LOL:

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Very nice shape! These Danish style pipes with the natural rims are starting to grow on me.
I know. It really is a disease. When I first started I was very clear about what I liked and didn’t. Hated Dublin’s, Bulldogs, plateau tops and particularly loathed freehands. Needless to say, my tastes have changed to the point that at one time I was collecting Dublins, I have a bunch of bulldogs and plateau tops, and, let’s face it, freehand really is kind of a loose term! ? Who knows what will be next?

Status
Not open for further replies.