PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Make sure when you test it you use a cobb. It doesn't deserve anything else.

You are welcome to all the guys who thanked me for my post trying to help out everyone. It has taken years of test taking and lots of money to get those losers out of my cellar. The fun part is that I have found some real winners that I love today and smoke on an every other day system and wouldn't have ever found without testing from the site tobaccoreviews.com. My cellar was partially built from using that site and from reading all kinds of reviews. In the beginning it was guys like Tantric and Eulenberg and other old guys who had some real nice taste buds. Sykes Wilford was another reviewer that helped a lot. There was another bunch of guys I used to follow but cannot remember their names. I do remember using pipestud back in the early 2000,'s and then jiminks in like 2004 or so. What I remember the most was never using just one reviewer, I always used at least 2-3 reviewers plus I used ,my own taste buds before I cellared anything.

Irishpiper

Lurker
Apr 18, 2021
Yes, I think that much of the fun is the journey. But I think that I really have to get a few cobs as I have a few pipes that I have already become emotionally attached to.
I have found a Julius Vesz pipe that when used with St James flake creates something magical and I want to find more experiences like that.
I think that the briar has got me!

Jan 27, 2020
Make sure when you test it you use a cobb. It doesn't deserve anything else.

You are welcome to all the guys who thanked me for my post trying to help out everyone. It has taken years of test taking and lots of money to get those losers out of my cellar. The fun part is that I have found some real winners that I love today and smoke on an every other day system and wouldn't have ever found without testing from the site tobaccoreviews.com. My cellar was partially built from using that site and from reading all kinds of reviews. In the beginning it was guys like Tantric and Eulenberg and other old guys who had some real nice taste buds. Sykes Wilford was another reviewer that helped a lot. There was another bunch of guys I used to follow but cannot remember their names. I do remember using pipestud back in the early 2000,'s and then jiminks in like 2004 or so. What I remember the most was never using just one reviewer, I always used at least 2-3 reviewers plus I used ,my own taste buds before I cellared anything.

By cellar, I assume you mean burying Fire Dance, in a manner fit for Cujo.

Status
Not open for further replies.