60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
2 Fresh Kent Rasmussen Pipes
36 Fresh Brigham Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

I don't understand the appeal of muscle cars either, specially when you can't drive them at their shining speeds.
Who says you can't? Just drive through Alabama on the interstate. We have laws that keep all police off the interstate except for two state troopers, and those two guys are probably taking a nap under a tree somewhere. So, no speed limits here.
Every now and then the state will "do something" about speeders, so they will flood the interstate with troopers, but the next day it's all back to normal, zoom zoom.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Who says you can't? Just drive through Alabama on the interstate. We have laws that keep all police off the interstate except for two state troopers, and those two guys are probably taking a nap under a tree somewhere. So, no speed limits here.
Every now and then the state will "do something" about speeders, so they will flood the interstate with troopers, but the next day it's all back to normal, zoom zoom.
This was true on Highway 72 between Scottsboro and Gurley last Friday. ;)

This was true on Highway 72 between Scottsboro and Gurley last Friday. ;)
I have to drive up to Decatur and Athens at least once a week, so I average about 90-100 mph in my truck. Damn 18 wheelers are always slowing us down. I especially hate when they get side by side going the speed limit. Idiots!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I enjoy seeing the faux cobs, but I wouldn't want to own one. In a sense, Mountain Laurel could be seen as faux briar, but both woods have their own qualities and character and can be appreciated in their own right, not by visual confusion.