PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

BlackSwampPiper

Might Stick Around
May 9, 2021
Ohio
Last week I got my first Pete, a sandblasted Pub Pipe courtesy of our friends at Smokingpipes. Aesthetically pleasing, not a perfect briar, even the sandblast couldn’t cover that up, but she smokes great! Cool, dry, easy to clean. The bowl is very large, but the weight at 3+ ounces doesn’t get in the way of clenching due to the Oom Paul heavy bend. All around super pleased with this pipe.A11D3819-3F1B-46DC-864B-76298156A544.jpeg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Excellent pipe! I suspect there are just a limited number of blocks of that size and that's why the sandblasts can be a bit underwhelming... But they're certainly not unattractive, IMO, and when you consider the value, with deluxe system features in a massive pipe for a very reasonable price... Hard to beat!

I still want one for those times when I want to relax with a long, luxurious smoke on f a ribbon cut blend. Or if I want to spend half a day smoking Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Dark Flake ?

BlackSwampPiper

Might Stick Around
May 9, 2021
Ohio
I own the rusticated version of this pipe and I especially enjoy the deep tobacco chamber.
An all day smoker for sure.
Take my opinion with a grain of salt since I am an unapologetic PETE NUT. :sher::sher::sher::sher:
I originally was going to go for the rusticated version, but after listening to Country Squire sing the praises of the sandblasting and then seeing it at Low Country I fell in love with the sandblast.