Las Vegas, NV
My two new Peterson Aran Pipes came in today. A lovely #05
peterson-pipes-0021.jpg

And a beautiful #268
peterson-pipes-0011.jpg

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Very nice pipes. I especially like the slight bend of the 268. It seems like it would have the beauty of straight pipe and the versatility of a bent pipe. I also admire the metal work Peterson puts on some of their pipes. Very sharp looking pickups. :clap:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks. It somewhat reminded me of the Mycroft from the Return of Holmes Series of Peterson. The #05 smoked wonderfully during my first break in bowl this evening. Can't wait to give the #268 a try tomorrow morning.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
I do love that 268. Heck I've loved the zulu shape ever since I got my GBD zulu. Nice and comfy.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I just had a break in bowl in the 268 and that thing smokes amazingly. Stays pretty cool and has a great draw to it. The pipe cleaner ran a lot better through the stem, shaft, and into the bowl than the 05 did. I have to say the 268 is my favorite pipe right now. Thanks again for all the compliments.

torcoman

Lurker
Apr 14, 2011
Someone is jealous :roll: i want them too :lol: Great looking pipes man smoke them well :D

seakayak

Sep 21, 2010
Similar, in many ways, to my Peterson Aran. I especially like the unusual mouthpiece (hole on top of stem rather than at the end). I nearly passed over the pipe because of this design feature, but now really like the upward smoke stream. Great pipes with beautiful grains.

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
The Arans look wonderful. Congratulations on 2 fine Petersons. I just ordered my first Peterson yesterday. I can't wait to get it in. I feel like a little kid right now!

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Lordofthepiperings, I ordered a Rosslare Royal Irish Sandblast #05. It's my very first pipe. Well, not counting the MM cobb I bought a few days ago. I just about as new to pipe smoking as you can get and right now I plan on buying a couple more Petersons to start my collection. What do you think of the System pipes? Are they a better smoke?
Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.