PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Have you guys seen this kind of pipe lighter various companies make it. This one is made by coleman.
0c75a71b.jpg

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
i love that red pete lighter. but that extending arm looks really good for deeper bowl pipes.

choch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 10, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Very nice looking, but I'll never buy another expensive pipe or cigar lighter again. I have no less than 6 Corona & Colibri lighters that do not work. All but one was a gift, and most of them stopped working after a year or so, after the warranties expired of course. I only use under $20 pipe lighters now.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Never had good luck with pipe lighters. The local B&M won't carry Colibri's anymore due to the complaints, and the IMCO cheap lighter fell apart after a month. I'm too cheap to spend a hundred bucks on a lighter, and I had to refill my zippo very three days. Too damp for matches, so it's a Bic Throwaway for me. They seem to last forever.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I like my new butane insert for my Zippo. It's made by Vector.
If you leave the lid open, of course, the butane leaks out, but it's pretty easy to use with the pipe, having the pipe flange for the flame.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I had a vector insert for a couple of months, but the wheel rusted up. Didn't like the swamp weather, I suppose.

bearhntr

Lurker
Mar 8, 2012
I've seen the silver version for sale at my local tobacconist. He had a $90 (US) price tag on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.