PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Ok the First Meeting of the North Georgia Pipe Club will be at the Chateau Wine and Cigar Bar in Suwanee, Ga. Address is 4090 Johns Creek. It is in a strip mall near the intersection of McGinnis Ferry and 141. We will meet on Tuesday October 4 from 5pm till 8 but you can stay after, they close down around 11. They have a nice selection of wines and beers to choose from so please support the establishment with a purchase. I will bring samples of tobacco to share. Feel free to invite friends or anyone interested in the pipe. I will be giving pipe smoking lessons too! I plan to host this the first Tuesday of every month.

loammi

Lurker
Sep 11, 2016
Nice, I've been wondering if there was a pipe club in my area of ATL. I've got a meeting that evening at 7 but I'll try to drop by beforehand to meet folks.

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
That's great news! I hope to be able to meet up at an event sometime in the future. Unfortunately, I'm working that night but maybe the next one!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Reminder the North Georgia Pipe Club will meet this Tuesday the 4th at the Chateau Wine and Cigar Bar. Address is 4090 Johns Creek Pkwy. Suwanee, Ga 30024. Club starts at 5. I will have some tobacco out for sampling.

loammi

Lurker
Sep 11, 2016
Hey, thanks for organizing and hosting the first meeting tonight. I enjoyed it and look forward to next month!

loammi

Lurker
Sep 11, 2016
Hey, is there a plan for meeting in November? Forgot if those details were discussed at the first meeting.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah we will meet up same place on November 1. I will send out an email invite to those who signed up. We will be having a contest at this one. Winners will get a small clay pipe. If you want to get on the invitation list send me your email in a pm.

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
Tuesday is a work night for me but I'll spread the word. Hope you guys have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.