PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

laniromee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2018
I was really really tempted to get this one but I don't think I would smoke it too much as I hardly smoke cobs anymore. But oh how I longed for a corndog back in my cob days! I'm really happy that the dream has come true for other people at least.
And I think this one look better than the first!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Received my Carolina Gentleman (MM/C&D collaboration with red acrylic stem) in an unusually late mail delivery yesterday. I saw this while window shopping the 150 anniversary bulldog special edition. As requested, MM did pick out a pretty one for me. It feels like a solid pipe, nice smooth finish on the bowl, a dark stain wash, hardwood base on the bowl, and the stem is a sort of tomato red (not fire engine red or blue-red), and looks snappy and handsome to me. Living in N.C., it was a natural choice. May post a brief review after several bowls of due diligence. I'd like the bulldog, but I have X too many pipes as it is. I try to restrain myself. There's another one I'd like, not a cob, but oh never mind. I think maybe Russ O.'s Log Cabin blend for a first bowl, Americana leaf for an Americana pipe.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Carolina Gentleman update: Nice extra big bowl for a cob, wide open draw, Log Cabin blend. Mighty fine. Some might find the tomato red stem loud, but for a small pipe, I think it's perfect.

headhunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
I bought one and had my first smoke last night, it went very well and I love the shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.