PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincewind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
I see that P&C has the four new tobaccos in stock and for sale in 1.5 ounce pouches. I'm not sure how long it has been available so it may be too soon but has anyone ordered and received it yet? If so, which one(s) did you purchase and what are your initial thoughts on it.

racerx

Might Stick Around
Feb 21, 2014
Southern California
I ordered the Country Gentleman (Virginia, Perique, Kentucky) and Missouri Pride (Virginia, Burley) today. Those were the two that interested me most.
I also added all four tobaccos to the Tobacco Reviews website this morning, and it looks like the moderator approved them. I imagine that someone will post a review within the next 24-48 hours.

Rincewind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
racerx Yes, it's the Country Gentleman that got my attention as well. A VaPer with a touch of Dark-Fired in a pouch (very unusual). I'm interested to see what Russ Ouellette has done with these blends. I will be ordering all four as well with my next order. And, will look forward to the reviews on TR as you mentioned.

redheadedsmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
Iowa
They were released on the site on Monday. I got my order in for all four, but all I brought home from the Chicago show was some of the Missouri Pride. I'd have liked to try all four, but Russ was already being generous with some of the other samples on the table and I didn't want to be greedy.
As far as the Missouri Pride goes, I found it to my liking. It was balanced with just a bit of spice. I'm only starting to get into the more burley-heavy blends, and I didn't find this one to be too much at all. It makes me eager to see what the other three will bring to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.