PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome! I'd appreciate you changing your avatar, as well as adding your location*. If you are a Spurs fan, a double welcome. If Arsenal I will send a rude PM!

*How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina, U.S., and welcome aboard. I've visited your part of the world, strolled around the Lake District and climbed to the lantern atop St. Paul's Cathedral. It is, to some degree, the old country to me.

Badcompany

Lurker
Jan 10, 2023
Welcome! I'd appreciate you changing your avatar, as well as adding your location*. If you are a Spurs fan, a double welcome. If Arsenal I will send a rude PM!

*How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc

*How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
Thanks for the welcome. I live in the north of England , but have supported Spurs since the 60s .

Ray Popp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 14, 2022
Welcome from E TN (East Tennessee) Spent three wonderful years in N Yorkshire long ago ... have been back a couple of times for short business trips. My pub is still there ... so are some of the regulars.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Welcome from Ontario, Canada! We don't have any Yorkshire Lasses here, but we have alot of Canadian women ( which the majority of them are "Karen's)

🙄

The Yorkshire lasses sound much nicer

Reactions: Honkytonk Man

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Thanks for the welcome. I live in the north of England , but have supported Spurs since the 60s .
Welcome from Montreal, Canada. We get Premier League games on Saturday mornings here - watched them til my kids cartoons took over. Went for a few different teams before admitting my true love - Spurs!
Always great to have new pipers on the site!