PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylus156

Lurker
Mar 29, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen,
Have been a long time pipe smoker and a brief lurker to this website and forum; would just like to introduce myself and say thank you for all the insight and knowledge.
Have been smoking a pipe for about seven years but only in the last twelve months have I expanded my collection to more than two pieces. I have been bitten in maintaining a few smoking pipes, and then collecting both some mints and some vintage art deco style pipes from the 30s and 40s.
I greatly enjoy the contemplative and relaxing aspects of smoking a pipe alone and while writing letters or reading. I have only Peterson's and Brebbia's to date for smoking but have a Streamliner, a Thoro Kleen, and a Peterson for the collection. My experience is extremely limited in tobaccos and I hope to expand that somewhat this next year, especially at the Raleigh/Triangle Pipe Show.
Best to all,

Respectfully, M.

Jul 15, 2011
Welcome to the forum! You picked a good place to come for any questions and concerns you may have. Anything you are curious about, don't hesitate to ask.

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Welcome stylus. Glad your here. This is a great place to hang out and smoke a bowl.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Hello M, and Welcome to The Forum.
welcome.gif

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum. As you have noticed their a friendly bunch and you can be sure that someone will know the answer to most pipe related questions you can think of.
Have fun :puffy:

ugh457

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2013
Brantford, Ont.
Welcome to the forum!

I am also new to pipe smoking, and a lot of my searching through google has led me to this forum.

Many recommendations for tobaccos here! Also looking for something new to try.

While I haven't yet posted my own question, pretty much been answered by searching, I have received a warm welcome here and thought I would extend the same to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.