PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Great to have you aboard Miss Tawana...hope you find this site as informative as I have. Everyone here has been really helpful thus far!!

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Tawana, welcome (belatedly) to the forum. I missed this post when you first "came aboard" and am happy rondyr brought it back up. Certainly glad to have another one of the "fairer sex" with us. Goodness knows we can use a pretty face to counter all these guys who keep popping up....
What kind of tobacco do you currently favor?

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
welcome, you will get all the info you need right here miss. great people here. do you have any of your grandfathers pipes?. what tobac have you been smoking? i do not know if there is a pipe club in your area. there is a thread here for pipe clubs, you can check it out. hope you enjoy your time here.
take care.

mike.

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
preatyinpink i think the closest pipe club to you is Richmond's CORPS, they are very active and sponsor an annual pipe show in the fall. There may be something up in the triangle but I haven't found anything.

poligerard

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
Tawana welcome

I am new too.

btw how did you find this website ?

I am so sorry that I found this web page so late.

very informative and friendly magazine here

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
welcome_zps2642e21d.gif

prettyinpink648

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
I absolutely love this site. Unfortunately I don't have any of my Grandfathers old pipes. Seems no one knows what happened to them. None the less I fully understand why he was drawn to this wonderful hobby! I will definitly be attending the Richmond show. October needs to hurry and get here. Thanks to everyone for all of the comradery. The support and answers to questions from complete strangers is appreciated.have a wonderful weekend and a blessed New Year!

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Welcome to the site and to pipe smoking. I'm here every day, but I don't post often because I'm a man of few words. You seem to have already found many of the knowledgeable and helpful members here. Enjoy the ride!

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
The support and answers to questions from complete strangers is appreciated.have a wonderful weekend and a blessed New Year!
True, there are some strange ones here :D

but we all share love for the pipe so we're ll connected.

Welcome aboard and hope you visit often.
Cheers.

oldpops41

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2012
Welcome Tawana this ie a great place to hang out meet good people and learn all you want bout pipe smoking and more

Status
Not open for further replies.