PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BayouGhost

Lurker
Apr 10, 2024
PA, USA
New member here living in eastern PA, near Washington's Crossing. We have all seen the painting. I am here by way of Louisiana and probably take 3-4 pipes a week currently on my 3 mile or so morning walks down the old towpath where I sit on a log and look at the Delaware River where ol' George and the boys crossed over on Christmas morning. Currently rotating between GL Pease Bankside and Union Square with tins in the cellar for years ahead, MacBaren Pure Virginia and always Bayou Morning…..

Last edited:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Valley of Carmel, CA!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: BayouGhost