PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. Have been on the BofB forum for some time but thought I would check this out as well.
Merry Christmas to everyone.

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Good day peckin. Glad your here. You'll find this to be a very pleasant and helpful forum. Some of the nicest guys on the internet reside here. Any questions, just ask. You'll get all the answers you need from the good people here. Want an "attaboy" on a new pipe purchase, just post some pics. We love pics here.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Welcome Peckin!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I am certain you will enjoy the wealth of information and camaraderie on this forum, I know I have since I joined a bit over a month ago.

Happy Puffing!!!!! :puffpipe:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Welcome aboard sir from Muskoka Ontario. Glad to have you here. Jump in and get involved you will never meet a nicer bunch of people!

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Welcome to the forum from Texas... Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to you...

morton

May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Canadian! This is a good place to ask the questions that will help you get the most out of your pipe and tobacco, be they briar, cob or meer, VA, Aro or English. Good luck and happy puffing!

Status
Not open for further replies.